Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 09:36 AM
At the Leamington Council meeting of Tuesday, November 29, 2022, Council will:
- Hold a Public Meeting under the Planning Act to consider the following matters:
- Zoning By-Law Amendment Application No. 262 regarding the rezoning of the consolidated farm property at 117-127 County Road 18 from Agricultural Residential (A5) Zone and Agricultural Hobby Farm (A3) Zone to Agricultural Hobby Farm (A3-28) Zone.
- Zoning By-law Amendment Application ZBA No. 263 regarding the removal of the Holding (H) Symbol...
Posted on Thursday, November 24, 2022 09:34 AM
Shared from the County of Essex
Leamington Mayor Hilda MacDonald was elected Warden of Essex County Wednesday night, becoming the first woman to hold the position since it was established in 1853.
“Look at the diversity around this table. The time is right. The population of the region has shown that they are ready for diversity, they are ready to have themselves represented at this table,” said MacDonald in her opening remarks as Warden. “It’s no longer just one demographic. Skin colour, gender,...
Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 10:18 AM
Leamington Council will consider passing a by-law to remove the Holding (H) Symbol from lands within Phase 3 of the Destiny Estates Plan of Subdivision at the regular meeting of Council on Tuesday, November 29, 2022. Removal of the Holding (H) Symbol will allow building permits to be accepted and issued for the permitted residential development.
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 10:00 AM
Beginning, Tuesday, November 29, 2022, the Municipality of Leamington will expand its current hybrid model for Council meetings to provide the option for members of the public to attend Council meetings in person at the Leamington Municipal Building located at 111 Erie Street North.
In July of 2022, the Municipality transitioned its virtual Council meetings to a hybrid model that included Council members and senior municipal administration attending Council meetings in-person and all other...
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2022 11:47 AM
At the Leamington Council meeting on November 8, 2022, Council:
- Held a Public Meeting under the Planning Act and:
- Approved Zoning By-law Amendment Application No. 265 and Combined Consent Application B-15-16-22 related to the vacant lands on the west side of 731 County Road 37, which changed the zoning from Agricultural General Zone (A1) to Agricultural Residential Zone (A5-40), severed a parcel and created an easement.
- Deferred Zoning By-law Amendment Application No. 262 related to 117-127...