Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 03:26 PM
Leamington Council will hold a hybrid Council meeting on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 6:00 PM. Council will:
- Hold a Court of Revision under the Drainage Act to consider the following matter:
- Installation of new access bridges over the Lundy Drain – Section 78.
- Hold a Public Meeting under the Planning Act to consider the following matters:
- Zoning By-law Amendment Application No. 259 related to 969 Kent County Road 1 to rezone a surplus dwelling lot to Agricultural Residential Zone (A5) and...
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2022 11:55 AM
The Municipality of Leamington’s Fire Department is teaming up with the National Fire Protection Association® (NFPA®) to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Fire Prevention Week TM (FPW), October 9-15, 2022. This year’s FPW campaign, “Fire won’t wait. Plan your escape TM”, works to educate everyone about simple but important actions they can take to keep themselves and those around them safe from home fires.
“Today’s homes burn faster than ever. You may have as little as...
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2022 02:37 PM
Today Maryvale opened a satellite office in Leamington at the Nature Fresh Farms Recreation Centre (NFFRC). The office, known as the Abraham Orthodontics Community Youth Room, will enable youth from Leamington, ages 13 to 18, to access much-needed mental health services in their home community. This new satellite office represents a collaborative partnership between the Municipality of Leamington, Abraham Orthodontics and Maryvale.
“On behalf of Maryvale, and specifically the youth and...
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2022 04:04 PM
At the Leamington Council meeting on September 27, 2022 Council:
- Held a Public Meeting under the Municipal Act and approved property tax adjustments.
- Received the IT Service Delivery Review Final Report.
- Received the Development Approval Review Process Current State Report.
- Received the Leamington Storm Water Master Drainage Study for the Lebo Creek Watersheds.
- Received the Mayor’s Youth Advisory Committee 2022 Annual Report.
- Approved the Erie Street design alternative as the preferred...
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2022 04:01 PM
Leamington Council will hold a hybrid Council meeting on September 27, 2022, at 6:00 PM. Council will:
- Hold a Public Meeting under the Municipal Act to consider the following matters:
- Property tax adjustments.
- Consider the IT Service Delivery Review Final Report.
- Consider the Development Approval Review Process Current State Report.
- Consider the Mayor’s Youth Advisory Committee 2022 Annual Report.
- Consider the Leamington Storm Water Master Drainage Study...