Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 03:14 PM
Leamington Council will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, October 11 at 6:00 PM to consider a Zoning By-law Amendment and two Consent Applications for the property located at 969 Kent County Road 1.
The applications seek to create a new farm parcel through a farm split and create a surplus farm parcel from the retained farm parcel. The Zoning By-law Amendment seeks to rezone the surplus dwelling lot to reflect the residential nature of the use and to rezone the retained farm parcel from the surplus...
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 02:35 PM
At the Leamington Council meeting held on September 13, 2022 Council:
- Held a Public Meeting under the Drainage Act for the Lundy Drain – Section 78, adopted the report provided by N.J. Peralta Engineering Ltd. dated July 28, 2022, and gave By-law 60-22 first and second readings.
- Held a Public Meeting under the Planning Act and approved Zoning By-Law Amendment Application No. 238 related to 824, 828, and 834 Mersea Road 4 and 2 abutting farm parcels.
- Held a Public Meeting under...
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2022 03:31 PM
Voting Day - Monday, October 24, 2022
Method of Voting - Notice is hereby given to the municipal electors of the Municipality of Leamington that Vote by Mail will be the voting method used to conduct the 2022 municipal election in the Municipality of Leamington.
Municipal Election Offices - More candidates have been nominated to the below-listed offices than the number required to fill such office. Therefore, elections will be held for:
One (1) Candidate to be elected
Posted on Monday, September 12, 2022 03:02 PM
Leamington Council will hold a hybrid Council meeting on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 6:00 PM. Council will:
- Hold a Public Meeting under the Drainage Act to consider the following matters:
- Lundy Drain bridge works; and
- Bert Pulley Drain Southside Extension abandonment.
- Hold a Public Meeting under the Planning Act to consider the following matters:
- Zoning By-Law Amendment Application No. 238 related to 824, 828, and 834 Mersea Road 4 and 2 abutting farm parcels; and
- Official Plan Amendment...
Posted on Monday, September 12, 2022 10:16 AM
The Municipality of Leamington is looking for committed individuals between the ages of 13 and 18 who want to get involved and give back to the community of Leamington, showcasing their voice as a youth.
The Municipality of Leamington’s Mayor’s Youth Advisory Committee (MYAC) will provide a structured opportunity for youth to voice their opinions in Leamington by providing a two-way channel for communication with Council on important recreational and social issues concerning the Municipality’s youth...